Use of personal vehicles.
- Agency vehicles shall be used if possible. Personal vehicles may be used should an agency vehicle not be available.
- The Agency will reimburse an employee at the current rate approved by the State of South Carolina when it is necessary to use their personal vehicle for official duties.
- Mileage reimbursement requests will need to be completed monthly by staff authorized to use their personal vehicles for business use.
- Mileage requests are due in finance by the 5th working day of the following month.
- Mileage requests received by the 5th working day will be processed with the mid-month payroll check.
- Mileage requests received after the 5th working day will be processed with the ending month payroll check.
- Board Members using personal vehicles to attend conferences, retreats and meetings other than the scheduled Board and Committee meetings are eligible for mileage reimbursement following the same procedure as above.