- Donations shall be received through the agency's retail store (Twice as Nice).
- Each donation shall be received and recorded on the donation form of the MDCBDSN. This form will include the board name and federal ID number and will allow carbon copies to be made.
- Information on the donor recorded on the form will include name, address, and other pertinent information deemed necessary by the receiver.
- Information on the donation will include a brief description of the item(s) donated, its value and a total in-kind donation.
- Copies of all in kind donations will be forwarded to the office of the Director of Operations and kept on file.
- At the end of the fiscal year, the Director of Operations will compile a listing of all donations for audit purposes. The value of in-kind donations for the year will be less the amount of annual sales.