The Executive Director and/or Human Resources Administrator shall write or cause to have written, a job description for every position for which a staff member shall be hired. Each job description shall include, but not limited to the following:
- Specific supervisory relationships.
- To whom the appointee shall report.
- The method of reporting/accountability.
- Specific duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Qualifications for the positions.
- Specific skills.
- Educational requirements for the position.
- Salary range for the position.
The job description shall be a part of the permanent personnel file of the staff member who fills the position.
The job description shall be signed and dated by the employee.